Corrupted from the inside

The following quote from Nikita Kruschev:

We will take America without firing a shot…….We will BURY YOU! We can’t expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism.  We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.
(From an address to Western Ambassadors at the Polish embassy in Moscow on November 18, 1956.)

KGB Agent, Yuri Bezmenov explains how Soviets “brain-washed” Americans into socialists.  Are we now living the success of that program?

Yuri Bezmenov, a Russian born, KGB trained subverter explains how the Soviet Union influenced Western media to bring about real change in the West.  He describes the stages of the communist takeover and how it would be accomplished. The interview was conducted by G. Edward Griffin in 1984.

In it Bezmenov says:

” The main emphasis of the KGB has not been in the area of intelligence gathering. Only 15% of time, money and man-power is spent on espionage. The other 85% is spent on “ideological subversion” or “active measures”. It is a great brain-washing process. It takes a long time.

The process consists of 4 stages, one of which is called “Demoralization”. This stage takes between 15 and 20 years. This is because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students. The process exposes the students to the ideology of the enemy i.e. the Marxism-Leninism ideology and is pumped into the soft heads of young students for at least 3 generations without being challenged or contra-balanced by the ideology of the basic values of American patriotism.

Most of the people who graduated in the ’60s, the drop-outs, the half-baked intellectuals now occupy the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media and education system. America is now stuck with them.

The process of demoralization is then complete and irreversible. It will take another 15 to 20 years to wash away the intellectual contamination and corruption of values. A person who is demoralized is unable to process truth.”

Saul Alinsky was only a small yet effective element of that effort.

America needs to wake up. But I fear too many have been subverted and unable to process truth.

— READ THE FULL STORY HERE —

Advertisements
    • themadjewess
    • October 30th, 2009

    Yep, these Bolshevik, Communists have taken our nation down without a single shor being fired. SICKENING.
    I added you to my blog-roll. I am a ‘racist’ lol 🙂

    • reedkeys
    • October 31st, 2009

    McCarthy was right! Now they have control of the government. But we still have the power to stop them until they suspend the constitution.

    • Better move quick then.

    • Pharmacy technician program
    • July 2nd, 2010

    found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later

  1. I remember my mom and dad discussing this as a child. Nikita Kruschev knew what was possible. In fact, it seems that it has taken just a tat bit longer but it is well on it’s way to happening as I type this.

    • Thanks Bren. You’re correct, we elected our first Socialist President and most Americans now believe they have a right to jobs, homes, health care and much more. At the same time they gleefully waive their freedoms and submit to illegal search and seizures. I am at a loss to understand the mind of those on the left. I had a conversation recently with someone who was contending that electronic strip searches and TSA groping were modern necessities. What happened to the “implied right of privacy” liberals contend is in the Constitution? I am outraged at the audacity of this government.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply or add your opinion

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: